skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mower Like Power

When people first see my name (the Mower part) they think my husband comes from a long line of landscape maintenance men. So to clear up the confusion I tell them, as he told me when we first met, "It's Mower, like power." But to take it further, I chose this as my title because I do feel a little powerless sometimes. Thus, I'll take it as a mental boost to get me through the weak spots! Enjoy!

Friday, January 2, 2009


















Posted by Busybeemom at 12:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (2)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • I Love Snow!!
      • No title
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile