Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When people first see my name (the Mower part) they think my husband comes from a long line of landscape maintenance men. So to clear up the confusion I tell them, as he told me when we first met, "It's Mower, like power." But to take it further, I chose this as my title because I do feel a little powerless sometimes. Thus, I'll take it as a mental boost to get me through the weak spots! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Those are fantastic pictures. The one of Luke playing with matches is funny on so many levels! I like the new look.
I know! The funny thing is Luke is actually scared of fire and didn't have the slightest desire to light the match...until Josh showed him how cool it was. But I still think he's frightened enough that he won't try it on his own!
Post a Comment